Tugabikers
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Forum dedicado ao Motociclismo

InícioPORTALProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

Track/Race Bike Course

Ir para baixo 
3 participantes
AutorMensagem
Whitsy

Número de Mensagens : 8

Track/Race Bike Course Empty
MensagemAssunto: Track/Race Bike Course   Track/Race Bike Course Icon_minitimeTer Nov 08, 2011 1:50 pm

Hi All, sorry this is written in English, I`m waiting for a Portuguese translation.

Hope this is of interest to you and thanks for taking time to read.

Race/Track Day Course.

After 25 years in top flight motorcycle racing, ex World Superbike mechanic Mark Whitfield is re locating to the Algarve and is giving you the opportunity to access his vast years of knowledge and experience

Having worked in Factory Honda, Kawasaki and Suzuki racing teams with World Championship winning riders such as James Toseland, Colin Edwards, Carl Fogarty and John Kocinski ,along with his Ducati and BMW dealership technical expertise, Mark’s vast knowledge and experience will be passed on to yourselves, giving you a new found confidence to reduce your lap times by improving your bike set up, mental state of mind and ability.

COURSE BRIEFING

• Pre meeting bike check
• Set up of suspension including sag, preload, compression and rebound.
• Preparation of tyres and fuel.
• De brief of intended goals for the meeting.
• Data sheets
• De brief after each session to assess bike performance, rider performance and track awareness.
• All suspension adjustments
• Download of any on board telemetry
• Lap time assessment
• Pit boarding

A relaxed, focused event for the rider, you will recieve the same treatment as a top flight professional racer, all you have to do is concentrate on going fast and getting a feel for any adjustments made.

COSTS

One day Track Set Up Course €200.00 per person
(to include lunch and refreshments)

Three day Track Meeting €450.00 per person
(to include lunch and refreshments)

Overnight Accommodation Available €25.00 per person per night

Based in Ferragudo/Portimao
Available for all Autodromo Internacional do Algarve events and other events by prior appointment.

markw.motorsports@virgin.net
Tel: 0044 7876 783 800

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Bacano

Bacano

Número de Mensagens : 509

MensagemAssunto: Re: Track/Race Bike Course   Track/Race Bike Course Icon_minitimeTer Nov 08, 2011 2:18 pm

Very nice... Any track day in Portimão for the next weeks?
Whitsy

MensagemAssunto: Re: Track/Race Bike Course   Track/Race Bike Course Icon_minitimeTer Nov 08, 2011 2:44 pm

I`ll check for you, I think there are some UK companies coming in.
Whitsy

MensagemAssunto: Re: Track/Race Bike Course   Track/Race Bike Course Icon_minitimeTer Nov 08, 2011 7:59 pm

There`s a German Company booked in on a track day at Portimao circuit on the 18th, 19th, 20th

Don`t know them but found this link http://www.rehmracedays.de/
Caetano

Caetano

Número de Mensagens : 471

MensagemAssunto: Re: Track/Race Bike Course   Track/Race Bike Course Icon_minitimeTer Nov 08, 2011 9:05 pm

Its a well know franchise in central europe whitsy ... They typically put on a few races as well on their track days which can be good ..... Re translation let me know if you need any help.... Happy to post it here for u...
http://www.nunocaetano.net
Whitsy

MensagemAssunto: Re: Track/Race Bike Course   Track/Race Bike Course Icon_minitimeTer Nov 08, 2011 10:54 pm

Thanks any help with the translation will be great.

Confession I`m Marks partner Diane, Marks in the UK at the moment, he doesn`t have much time to get online but he will pick up all your messages, he`s the technical department and although I ride the technical bits go over my head.

Mark is back in Portugal on the 12th until the 22nd so if any of you from here are around it would be good to meet up.
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Track/Race Bike Course   Track/Race Bike Course Icon_minitime

Track/Race Bike Course
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1